All coins and tokens have suffered in this bear market. Prices are down across the board. The MATIC token has dropped from a 2022 high of $2.74 to around $0.80 as we write.
Our 12 to 24 month price target for MATIC is $1.84. Check out our MATIC price prediction for greater detail.
Nothing we say or write can be considered financial advise. Always consult your financial professional.
That being said, we feel that MATIC is a good buy right now and here’s why…
1) Unique user addresses just surpassed 200 million. Check it out on Polygonscan and see the chart below.
Partnerships with Meta, Reddit, Starbucks, Robinhood and Nike are helping to bring users into the ecosystem.
Additionally, NFTs can be minted and traded inexpensively on Polygon. And, play-to-earn games are launching on Polygon too. Ethereum’s users are sick of the high fees and getting onboard.
2) Earlier this year, the NFL partnered with Polygon to launch its NFTs.
3) Solana NFT project y00ts announced they’re moving to Polygon.
4)Solana-based Phantom wallet announced integration with Polygon. Phantom is a great wallet. It’s easy to use and a wonderful alternative to Metamask.
5) The second version of the Polygon zkEVM testnet successfully launched and mainnet is right around the corner. This will be the first zero-knowledge scaling solution to fully integrate with Ethereum.
6) Polygon launches its free football NFT collection. Sports NFTs are quickly replacing trading cards and bringing users into crypto.
7) Warner Music and LGND partner with Polygon for their music NFTs. Artists will soon be able to launch their own digital collectibles. And, using LGND music fans can listen to their ‘digital vinyl’ while on the go.
8) India’s e-commerce marketplace, Flipkart announces a partnership with Polyogn. The deal is expected to bring metaverse shoppers into the ecosystem. Important to note, Walmart owns a majority share of Flipkart.
Polygon’s ecosystem is expanding quickly. For additional reasons why we think Polygon MATIC is a good buy, check out our article: Does Polygon MATIC have a future?
Nothing we say is financial advice or a recommendation to buy or sell anything. Cryptocurrency is a highly speculative asset class. Staking crypto tokens carries additional risks, including but not limited to smart-contract exploitation, poor validator performance or slashing, token price volatility, loss or theft, lockup periods, and illiquidity. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Never invest more than you can afford to lose. Additionally, the information contained in our articles, social media posts, emails, and on our website is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as financial advice. We are not attorneys, accountants, or financial advisors, nor are we holding ourselves out to be. The information contained in our articles, social media posts, emails, and on our website is not a substitute for financial advice from a professional who is aware of the facts and circumstances of your individual situation. We have done our best to ensure that the information provided in our articles, social media posts, emails, and the resources on our website are accurate and provide valuable information. Regardless of anything to the contrary, nothing available in our articles, social media posts, website, or emails should be understood as a recommendation to buy or sell anything and make any investment or financial decisions without consulting with a financial professional to address your particular situation. Blocks United expressly recommends that you seek advice from a professional. Neither Blocks United nor any of its employees or owners shall be held liable or responsible for any errors or omissions in our articles, in our social media posts, in our emails, or on our website, or for any damage or financial losses you may suffer. The decisions you make belong to you and you only, so always Do Your Own Research.